Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Fall Day with my Dad











Here are a few pictures from my outing with my Dad on a drive in the neighborhood a couple of weeks ago.  

Yesterday was my Dad's birthday.  I couldn't ask for a kinder, happier Dad.  He has taught me how to look for the good in every circumstance. He is so creative and so fun! I'm so grateful to be his daughter :)

I love you Dad! :)

9 comments:

Megan and Jeremy said...

Beautiful pictures Heather! (as usual :)

And I will definitely be trying the spaetzle too

Metta said...

You know what's amazing? How rain can enhance the beauty of fall colors like nothing else. It has been raining here, and I have never seen a prettier North Carolina. XOXO

Arianne said...

Yes, gorgeous pictures! We missed you last week at the lunch, such a bummer about your round of flu, hopefully that means you're done with that for the season :) (can't wait to try your recipes too!)

Lisa said...

These pictures are amazing!!!!!!! They are seriously so gorgeous! You are incredible.

Liz Johnson said...

You seriously need to start up a professional photography business. Your pictures are STUNNING!!

Phil and Becca said...

Heather, like everyone said, the pictures are gorgeous. Do you mind if I copy them and print them out? I have a "Fall" theme going on in my house and these prints would be an awesome addition to my decor. Please let me know!

Headle said...

Thanks so much everyone! Ah, I love you!!! Your comments are all sooo nice!!

Becca, of course you can!! I'm flattered :)

Jean said...

Heather, your pictures are SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! How do you do it?? You're amazing! Hooray for a great day with your daddy-O!!!

Abbie said...

These photos!!! Heather! Can I print them? Please? You are amazing!

Happy Birthday Dad! (do you mind if i call him dad too?:))

And those recipes - yes! can't wait to try a recipe from Hea's kitchen!