Tuesday, October 05, 2010
Hello Rainy City
A few weeks ago Dan and I took the kids on a little road trip to Seattle to visit my sister and her family. We had so much fun with them! Shel, Scott and Bailey took us out to a delicious pizza place and downtown for a great outing along the pier. We went to Pike Place Market, the Seattle Aquarium, shops along the pier, the boys watched the boats and we ate at Ivers.
Dan grew up just outside of Seattle. It was awesome to hear all about his families' Saturday runs to Pike Place. He couldn't wait to take us to the French bakery, the crepe shoppe, the donut store, the cookie stand. Sooo good!
We enjoyed my sister's amazing meals (wow, she can cook!) and watching an episode of Project Runway together. I really didn't take enough pictures, we were too busy talking and laughing.
We also went to Madison park next to Lake Washington.
There was also a tennis court there. Dan loves tennis so he started teaching Andrew how to play. Andrew took to it right away and they were having a great time hitting the ball back and forth. Forrest spied them from the playground and ran over to the tennis court as fast as he could. When he got there, he was devastated -just heartbroken- because the gate was closed, and he thought that he was excluded. Dan felt so bad for Forrest that he gave him his own lesson:
It was a hit! :)
Thanks again Rachelle for having us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I just LOVE pictures of your kids! They are so gorgeous :)
Jealousy! I miss Seattle. Sounds like you guys had a great time. By the way, I LOVE PROJECT RUNWAY! Me and my sister in law watch it together everyday thursday night. Cute pictures. Miss you...maybe you will a trip to the "humid city" one day and visit me:)
I want to go to Seattle RIGHT NOW!!! I think I could live there (minus the gray sky).
These photos are incredible, as always.
What a great getaway!! Every time I see pictures of Seattle, I think, "AHH!! It's so awesome there!!" I would love to live in the Northwest. I'm glad you had such a great time!
Hello Seattle! Makes me miss home! Your little family is just so cute Heather, you guys make me smile, smile, smile :)
Post a Comment