Thursday, September 16, 2010

Summer Re-cap: Portland Zoo

My parents took us on a family outing to the Portland Zoo for Forrest's birthday.  Forrest literally ran from exhibit to exhibit in excitement. It was great to get out and enjoy some summer sunshine doing something fun with Grandma and Grandpa Brown.

The last few months have been very busy!  We're just starting to get back into a routine which is sooo nice!  :)  I'll be updating our blog over the course of the next week.  Stay tuned  for more :)

4 comments:

Liz Johnson said...

I LOVE POLAR BEARS. So glad you hit the zoo. :)

Jean said...

That's awesome!! I love that there are polar bears there!! I would be so excited too, haha!

Abbie said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! I miss you and your family! MORE POSTS MORE POSTS!!!

Maggie said...

Sounds like you guys had an amazing Summer with both grandparents! LUCKY!