Anyone who knows Forrest well, knows what a sweet boy he is! Bursting with energy, curiosity and a love for others, he is an absolute joy! He loves to cuddle, play, comfort, explore, and make believe.
He's grown up in so many ways this year...he finished potty training, he's reading and still making us laugh every day. We're so grateful to have him in our family!
Happy Birthday Forrest! Hope you all had a great day celebrating!
And I'm so glad you updated! I was having Heather withdrawals :) I'm glad you're enjoying more sun now-did you guys get hit with a few 90+ degree days like Washington? Love the outings with Grandpa & Grandma!
I hope Forrest loved his birthday...but knowing that he is YOUR child I am sure it was fantastic! OK, seriously how did you learn this amazing photography ? I am jealous...you should see me right now...my face it glowing green with my envy of your never ending amazing talents! Oh heather, I miss you dearly and wish so much that I was close by!
8 comments:
Really?! Four?!! How did that go by so fast?!
Happy Birthday Forrest!! I hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy birthday Forrest!! He is so cute, I just love his little personality!
Awww, these pictures are SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Happy birthday to Forrest!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaay! :-D
Happy Birthday, Forrest!!! I love these pictures! He is such a cute, sweet boy :)
Happy Birthday Forrest! Hope you all had a great day celebrating!
And I'm so glad you updated! I was having Heather withdrawals :) I'm glad you're enjoying more sun now-did you guys get hit with a few 90+ degree days like Washington? Love the outings with Grandpa & Grandma!
Happy birthday, Forrest! And Heather, as always, beautiful pictures!
Happy Birthday Big BOY!!!! Oh my goodness, I can't believe he's four!! And these pictures! As always, fantastic.
Oh, I love those Swiss Family Peterson!
I hope Forrest loved his birthday...but knowing that he is YOUR child I am sure it was fantastic! OK, seriously how did you learn this amazing photography ? I am jealous...you should see me right now...my face it glowing green with my envy of your never ending amazing talents! Oh heather, I miss you dearly and wish so much that I was close by!
Post a Comment