Wednesday, June 02, 2010
Toddling Tot
Here's the little lady showing off her newly acquired mobility. She's always really proud of herself when she walks and smiles like she knows she's putting on a show.
I know, I know, its hard to actually see her walk from still shots, ha ha! You might be able to tell that she walks like a little dinosaur. She just barely started moving her arms today. For the last week she held them up in the air with clinched fists. She also loves to carry around my old cell phone with her. She's been taking that phone everywhere.
*****
Some of you may already know that Dan's company is closing and by the end of the month, practically everyone, including Dan, will be out of work. So, we are in the midst of cooking up some new plans. We feel very happy and optimistic about our future. We'll keep you posted as things unfold.
Last night, Dan came home from work with a bag full of groceries and started making dinner for us. He said that he could tell it had been a long day for me and he didn't want me to worry about cooking. Then he served this:
It was delicious! And pretty impressive for someone who claims he can't cook. He even cleaned up dinner and set up a movie for me (Young Victoria :) before going to bed so he could get up early this morning. I don't share enough of the kinds things he does for me. He has a lot on his mind lately and I really appreciate how he thinks to do such thoughtful and sweet things. :)
I also wanted to thank you for the wonderful comments on my last post!! It meant a lot to me that you took the time to write :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
WOW! That's amazing! Good job, Dan!
I'm so sorry that he'll be out of work. I'm excited for what the future holds for you guys, though. :)
ADELAIDE! You have stolen my heart! You are so cute, and I wish I could see you walk in person!
She is such a doll! And way to go Dan, that's awesome!
Wow, I'm so impressed with Dan! That's seriously awesome. I'm glad you're well taken care of, because you deserve it!!
Good luck with all of the job stuff--it can be scary, but I know things will work out somehow.
WOW!! First of all, YIPPEE TO ADELAIDE!!! That is so cool that she's walking around now!!! Aww, I love that little dinosaur walk that little kids do. It's so precious! What a cool kiddo. :-)
And secondly, YIPPEE TO DAN!!! What a feast! It looks SO good! He gets major props for cooking a big meal after a long day at work, not to mention CLEANING UP. Yaaaaaay!!!
I'm very optimistic about my Petersons. When one door closes, another one opens! There are great things in store for you guys!! :-)
You really did marry the perfect match for you...someone who matches you in kindess and thoughtfulness! I love it! I love the walking photos...they are adorable! What a cutie pie.
Also, about what your future holds for you all I have to say is: TEXAS...TEXAS....TEXAS....TEXAS...more specifically if you could just come and be my neighbor I would really really really really really really really really LOVE it!!! I really miss you and your glowing example. I could use a little of that daily!!!!
Dan the Man! Excellent work! I agree with Maggie, you two really are the perfect match.
I, too, have faith that you will be blessed to find a great job that will help you along the amazing path of the Peterson Trail. Good luck! You're in our prayers.
And baby Adelaide! You're so big! You have to stop growing until I meet you. Oh, I love that little lady!
First of all, I LOVED Young Victoria. LOVED it. So I'm glad you saw it, too.
Also, you can send Dan with a bag my way with a bag of groceries anytime--lol! Looks very yummy. Very cool. Most dads treat their wives by taking them out to eat (which is great, too), but a home cooked meal is extra special.
Good luck. By the way, I'm trying to shanghai Jason into getting accepted to Columbia Basin, so you can join in the Tri-cities next winter, that would be fine. :)
Sorry, there I go not proofreading before I post. *Dan with a bag of groceries--minus the stutter. Sorry!
That dinner looks delicious!! Dan is definitely a sweetheart :) I loved your last post and really appreciate the reminders. Also, those pics of you guys in Provo made me so reminiscent of our Wymount days!
I always love your posts and the positive spin you have on everything in life! You truly uplift and make my days better! Thank you for your blog!
I have always claimed that I have the best husband ever... but I would be willing to concede that you have a VERY close second best! Ha Ha! What a wonderful treat! I just hope that Dustin and I can be just like you guys in a few years!
Happy Walking days to Miss Addi! She is such a doll!!! Hope you guys are enjoying your summer!
Post a Comment