What happens when you get eleven little kids together to make cute Easter bags (thanks Jana!), play hilarious egg balancing and rolling-an-egg-with-your-nose games (ha ha, thanks Arianne!), eat tasty treats (see below) and listen to Easter stories (thanks Kellena), dance the bunny hop and sing a little chick song (my small contribution :) and enjoy time with friends (thanks Kate and Lizzy!)? Well, besides the longest sentence ever...you get a hoppin' good time! Easter Party 2010 was the place to be yesterday :)
My friend, Kellena, made these amazing nest treats. She even brought baby bird peeps for the kids to place on top of the nests. Ha ha ha! How cute is that? I can't even tell you how many creative snacks she's done for our parties over the last year. Let's just say when Kellena volunteers to make the treats, everyone cheers!
Forrest and Andrew keep asking me to make these nests again. So, I'll be making the low maintenance rice krispie treat version :P
Have a wonderful Conference/Easter weekend everybody! :)

5 comments:
Okay, those treats are to die for. So cute!!
What a fun time!! I've never been to an Easter party before!! That's such a great idea. Those little birdnest treats look SO tasty!!
What a fun party! The treats! So cute. And that last photo. Love it. Frame it for their room.
Heather! You are amazing, your blog is amazing, your creativity and energy are amazing, and those PICTURES are amazing!!! What is your secret???? Beautiful kids, beautiful pics! Miss you!
Ok... you can't hold out on me anymore... What is that yummy recipe for the Easter nests? I KNOW its got to be chocolate, so I'm totally on board! lol
Beautiful pictures again Heather! I love to read your blog, if for just the gorgeous photos! What kind of camera do you have? I think its time we start saving for something new, for much clearer pictures!
Happy Easter and Spring to all of the Petersons! :)
Post a Comment