If any of you read the blog Bloom, you know what an incredible blog it is!! I was so happy and surprised when I went there this morning and saw that this picture I sent in of Adelaide actually made into their Spring photo contest!!! What?! I was so excited!!! You can check out the great spring photos and vote here :) There are so many beautiful entries, please don't feel like you need to vote for Addi. I was just so excited to be included and thought I'd pass it along :)
This is such a beautiful time of year! Doesn't the fresh Spring air feel soooo good?!
Dan and I packed up the kids on Tuesday, after work, and grabbed a couple of bottles of bubbles for the kids to play with on the way...lets just say we soon learned that bubbles aren't just for nursery kids! It turns out our boys are still highly motivated to pop those babies and would run to great lengths to reach the bubbles. Ha ha ha! Yeah, the boys slept very well that night! :P



This time of the year is always so refreshing. I can't wait to see all the flowers in full bloom! It will be a welcome sight to see :)
Dan's parents sent the kids an Easter package full of candy, Easter books and little treats. The kids loved it!
We've really missed Grandma and Grandpa Peterson (and girls)! We are so excited that they are coming for Andrew and Adelaides' birthdays in April! Dan took this picture of Addi looking at the Easter book...
We've really missed Grandma and Grandpa Peterson (and girls)! We are so excited that they are coming for Andrew and Adelaides' birthdays in April! Dan took this picture of Addi looking at the Easter book...
I just want to take a second and say that we really appreciate the time you all take to check in with us! I know how busy life can be. I learn so much from each of you and I'm so grateful for your strength and good influence in my life. We really do treasure you all!!
I know the Savior loves us. I hope you each know how much I love and admire you too. Thank you for being such true friends and family to us!! :)
10 comments:
Gorgeous! I just went and voted, it was definitely my favorite! Love her cute little face and I love those wildflowers- I think we should go there to do Kallie's photos. Yay for spring, I'm hoping we get some more of that sunshine next week!
Awww Heather, another fantastic post! I love seeing your kids so much! Such wonderful family adventures! I vote that your next post be pictures of you and Dan. We don't get to see you on here near enough! Happy Spring and Happy Easter to the Peterson Family. We love you guys!
As soon as I saw that first picture, I just said to John, "She just takes the BEST pictures!!" So I'm so glad that you got nominated for that contest! It is seriously a gorgeous shot--I keep being stunned every time I come here! You've gotta teach me a thing or two--I'm the worst photographer :)
First of all, CONGRATULATIONS on being featured on Bloom!!! Yaaaaay!!! Your photo TOTALLY deserves it!!! It is beautiful. The bright green and yellow, mixed with sweet little Addi looking at the flowers... lovely!! I hope you win. :-) Anyway, I'm so glad that you're all enjoying spring so much. One can never go wrong with bubbles!! And hooray for the really nice Easter package! Grandparents are the best!
P.S. I just went to Bloom, and yours really WAS my favorite!! I felt no obligation whatsoever, and it was my fave. We'll see ;)
I so hope you win!! That picture is amazing! And the subject is pretty darn cute!
Hea, I am loving these posts! Keep them coming. I love when you share yourself with us.
You are such a fabulous photographer, why are we not neighbors? I would totally "use" you constantly, maybe that is why we aren't neighbors:) Totally voting for the little cutie. I miss you and love you!
I love to check your blog and see all of your beautiful pictures! You are so talented Heather!
Congrats on being chosen as a finalist. That doesn't even surprise me to be honest. I think you've discovered a previously unknown, long dormant talent. Pretty remarkable considering you were the ultimate joiner growing up and tried just about every sport and hobby known to man growing up--lol! Way to go!
What a darling girl Addi is (just like her mama). LOVE the picture of her in the flowers! She totally should have won that contest on Bloom...well, she and the Pike Place Market shot could tie...JK (gotta give some love to Seattle though).
Miss you guys soooooooooo much! Thanks for your email, Hea...sorry I haven't called yet. I'll try during one of my lunch breaks (1pm my time, noon yours). Love you all!
Post a Comment