Its a good day to play trains...
Or pretend you are an alien...
"I'm an alien baby, Mom!"
Or practice your mad standing skills...
Or flash Mom & Dad a winning smile after BYU's victory over Florida in the NCAA tournament! Yay! Go Cougs!
Three cheers for online streaming! Dan took an early lunch today so we could watch it together. Anyone else watch it? How about that double over-time? Whew! Good thing for the victory at the end of it all!
There was some true blue cheering around here, that's for sure! :)



9 comments:
Adelaide is such an angel. I cannot get over how beautiful she is!
I must admit that I'm happy for the Cougars. :)
Your boys are SO ADORABLE!
Oh my goodness, your kids all look like angels. So darn CUTE.
Yay BYU!! I'm not much of a basketball watcher, but I always like it when BYU wins, especially in the playoffs.
Yeah, that picture of Addi by the couch is pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen. And the other pictures are adorable as well. Once again, I'm amazed at your photography skills!
Yes, there was some big-time celebrating going on around here after that game as well. :)
Indeed!! It was a GREAT day for all those things!! Aw nuts, we totally missed the game; I wish I could've seen it! But I'm so glad that BYU won!!
wow, your little girl is so beautiful! truly.
and what amazing pictures you take and post--are you a photographer?
Hey it's Mom! You hit the ball out of the park with this posting...the pictures are adorable - shows truly how beautiful the kids are (nothing like being a proud grandma to forward this post to everyone she knows). Trent found the game online so he watched almost all of it and I caught up in the second half when I got back from town. I hate it when they have to come from behind to win - but it does make it very exciting. Yeah Cougs!
Love you all - I'll be home tomorrow afternoon. I'll call you in the evening just to check in.
Love, Mom (aka Grandma Brown)
Forrest HAD to be in class during the game. He was so mad. But he came home and watched and loved it.
YOUR KIDS ARE SO CUTE! I'm LOVING all these updates!
It looks like a fun day in the life of the Petersons! I want to come over and play with those dinosaurs in the window.
Scott came home to watch the game too! So fun. And to top it off they won the game.:)
I've said it before, but I'll say it again... GREAT photographer & very PHOTOGENIC kids! :) Just beautiful.
We watched the victory as well! Go Cougars! Also, as soon as we're finally over the horrid cold, I'll be asking Wendi for your number so we can plan a get-together, Heather! Love ya!
Post a Comment