In honor of Addi's 10 month milestone this week, I thought I'd share Addi's Top TEN favorite things:
10) Sweet Potatoes
9) Asparagus, a new discovery
8) Ripping up paper
7) Waking up extra early to get a good start on the day (eeks:)
6) Spinning the wheels of the umbrella stroller (just like Drew did when he was little)
5) Tie between Pureed bananas and Yoplait yogurt
4) Giggling at her big brothers
3) Reading with Mommy
2) Stealing Daddy's glasses
1) Being held!
**PS Grandma Peterson: This little girl is just dying to play with you!!! Come see us!!! :)***
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
She is just so precious!! Seriously, she looks like one of those precious moments dolls. Or any porcelain doll. She is just so perfect and sweet! Loving the pictures!
Jonathan can often be an early riser as well. Sigh.
Oh, she is so darling!!! I love that little hat! And I love her Top 10 (especially the sweet potatoes, giggling, and being held!). They are among my favorite things, too. :-)
SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL! I can't get over it! I hope Dan has a shotgun that he can clean while the boys come over!
I, too, love sweet potatoes and asparagus. Addi and I can totally hang out. :)
She looks so much like her beautiful Mama!
She is so cute!! And these photos, Heather, beautiful! I wish I could snuggle with that little lady.
Love the pictures Heather!
Man! I love your pictures! I have to agree with the other comments, she is such a cutie! Really she could be a model baby!
Of course I agree with all the comments from your friends! You're getting pretty good there Headle at picking your shots! I love the one with the railings behind her. It almost looks like a photo from the late 1800's - and the hat tops off the tone.
TALK WITH YOU SOON!
lOVE mOM
gorgeous! She is just gorgeous. And your photography is fabulous, you need to come take pics of my family so we can have some good ones for once!
Oh she is so gorgeous! 10 months already! How are our girls growing so fast?
Post a Comment