We enjoyed a nice visit with Dan's family over the weekend as well. The boys just adored all the attention the Petersons gave them. Grandma Peterson even took them to the store for them each to pick out their favorite toy. It was such a fun visit!! We wish we could see them more.
Addy had her two month appointment this last week. She is already 10 lbs 13 oz. She's starting to smile more and I've even heard her giggle a few times. We are all in love with her. The other day Dan and I watched Forrest talking with her. Then, he started singing "This little piggie went to the market" with each of her little toes. It was soo sweet and unexpected. They seem to already love their little sis.
Well, this is a pretty quick update so I'll blog again soon. Hope you are all well!!!

16 comments:
She is just so beautiful! I wish I was there to hold her!! What a beautiful dress!
Heather, she is SO pretty! Now you finally get to explore the beauty of little girl clothes and accessories. Let's face it, they're much more interesting than boy's stuff.
Enjoy every day of having your three little angels around. Where are you guys living now? In the northwest, right? I'd love to talk to you sometime... lots of hugs and kisses!
Heather! Your blog updates are always the highlight of my day! Andrew, Forrest, and Adelaide are so precious! I enjoyed playing with them! I want to hear more from you on your blog, but you must be ridiculously busy. Those boys sure keep you going, huh? :) You are doing a great job! I miss you!
GAH! I want to put her in my pocket and just... oh, she's so cute!
And that picture with her big brother is priceless. He is looking at her with pure, unconditional brotherly love. Sweet.
Heather and Dan,
These pictures are priceless! She looks alot like a direct-mix of both Andrew and Forrest. You can see each of them from the different angles of her face. Good job on the blog update and the photos. Can't wait to see you all in a few more weeks!
Love Mom
SHE IS GORGEOUS!
I love her blessing outfit, I love the little booties on her crossed feet, I love seeing Forrest touch her tiny hand with his little fingers and I love knowing that the you have a little girl in your home now!
Thanks for the update! The baby announcement is very cool, as I had expected. :)
She is just to die for!!! A beauty for sure, and you're right--a girly girl. You can totally tell she's a girl, even if she wasn't wearing pink :)
And that story about Forrest playing the Piggies game warmed my heart--how sweet!
So adorable! Isn't it hard to believe how fast these little babies grow?
AWWW, she is adorable! Oh my goodness! Really, she is precious! I love her! I need to snuggle with my Addy. I wish we could have been at her blessing.
P.S. Whenever we talk about your kids we like to say Drew[......]Forrest and Addy. It makes us feel special because it's so close.
SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!! And I think she looks just like her mama!!! I loooooove her!!!!!!!!
What a cutie!
Oh she is so cute! I love all her outfits. Isn't it fun to dress a baby girl?!
Grace was 11 pounds 14 ounces at her 2 month check-up! That's probably why Addy looks so tiny to me!
I've been dying for more baby Addy pictures so thank you, thank you, thank you for posting them! I can't believe she's two months already :) She definitely looks like a Peterson-absolutely adorable like her brothers. Keep the pictures coming!!
Oh, Heather, she's so beautiful!!! What a dress she had for her blessing! It sounds like it was a wonderful weekend. I love that the boys are connecting with her and playing with her! How sweet!!
Addy is beautiful!! That is so sweet that her brothers are so good with her.
I wish I could have been at the baby blessing!!! Addy looks absolutely precious in her blessing dress...what an angel! Don't you just love having a little girl? She is just gorgeous, Heather.
I think you and I need to plan some sort of family reunion for next year so we can all start saving up for it. I can't go this long without seeing you all again!
Post a Comment