Heather, sorry I didn't get back to you about labor. It's actually kind of funny because I just barely blogged today and asked you to let me know when you were due! Haha.
Anyway, I hope you and sweet Adelaide are recovering well. Can't wait to see lots of pictures and hear more about how things are going!
Congratulations!! What a sweet little girl! Is it me or have there been a ton of little girls born lately? There were 4 born in my ward within a month, then Abby, Hilary and now you guys. Hooray for a flood of little girls!
YAYAYAYYAYAYYAYAYYAYAYYAY!!!!!! I'm so excited for you! She is beautiful and perfect! I hope all is going well. What a lucky little lady to be in your family!
Oh, she is just ADORABLE! Just a bundle of joy to love forever! Congratulations, and I hope everything went well and you guys are doing well! So precious! What a lucky girl to have in your family! :)
Look at that gorgeous girl you created! She is beautiful. Congratulations. I love all the pink surrounding her. I am excited for you guys. Bring on the frilliness!
We all LOVE her name!!! It's so exciting that she'll have 2 big brothers to look after her as she grows up. We want to see a family pic as soon as you're all feeling better. Congratulations!!!
I love her!!! I can't wait to meet her in person and for her to meet her new BFF Margot. We are so extremely happy for you guys...we would love to take the boys for a saturday so you 2 can spend some alone time with your new little one. Maybe this Saturday...we'll call. Love you guys.
OHHHH what a beautiful baby girl!!!! I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to hear how everything went and to see more pictures of your angel girl. You are now the proud parents of THREE adorable children-you guys are amazing!!! Love to you all~
OH my gosh I can't believe I missed this post! How exciting! What a precious little girl. She is perfect! I LOVE the name, too. I am so happy that you guys got a little girl to add to your adorable family. Congratulations!
24 comments:
Congratulations guys! She sure is beautiful!
Heather, sorry I didn't get back to you about labor. It's actually kind of funny because I just barely blogged today and asked you to let me know when you were due! Haha.
Anyway, I hope you and sweet Adelaide are recovering well. Can't wait to see lots of pictures and hear more about how things are going!
Congratulations!! What a sweet little girl! Is it me or have there been a ton of little girls born lately? There were 4 born in my ward within a month, then Abby, Hilary and now you guys. Hooray for a flood of little girls!
Congrats! She's a cutie!! Yay for a girl, too! Have fun with her, and good luck with your recovery and adjustments. Way to go!
She's BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congratulations, Heather!!!!!!!!
YAAAAAAAAY!!! Adelaide is beautiful! Congratulations to the Petersons!!! HOORAY!!!!!
YAYAYAYYAYAYYAYAYYAYAYYAY!!!!!! I'm so excited for you! She is beautiful and perfect! I hope all is going well. What a lucky little lady to be in your family!
What a beautiful little girl! I love the name!!! Congrats!
Oh, she is just ADORABLE! Just a bundle of joy to love forever! Congratulations, and I hope everything went well and you guys are doing well! So precious! What a lucky girl to have in your family! :)
Congratulations, she's beautiful!
Look at that gorgeous girl you created! She is beautiful. Congratulations. I love all the pink surrounding her. I am excited for you guys. Bring on the frilliness!
Congratulations Heather and Dan on your little girl. We love the name. Enjoy your newborn baby snuggle time.
PS I am doing a program called Hypobabies to prepare for natural childbirth. It is very similar to hypnobirthing. I have enjoyed it.
By the way: that last comment was typed by Ellen
Congrats you guys and enjoy those sweet moments!! She's beautiful, take care!
CONGRATS!!!!! She is SOOOO GORGEOUS--what cutie. And she couldn't get a better family, so she's cute and lucky. I'm so happy for you guys!!
I LOVE her name! What a sweet little face. And what a lucky little spirit to be born a Peterson.
I can't wait to see more pictures of her!
Big, big congratulations.
Congrats Heather! She does look perfect. I hope you have a speedy recovery!
Congratulations on your beautiful daughter, Dan and Heather! She is so cute! How blessed you are to have such beautiful kids!
LOVE her name! Congrats! I hope you are getting some rest Heather! What a beautiful baby!
We all LOVE her name!!! It's so exciting that she'll have 2 big brothers to look after her as she grows up. We want to see a family pic as soon as you're all feeling better. Congratulations!!!
I love her!!! I can't wait to meet her in person and for her to meet her new BFF Margot. We are so extremely happy for you guys...we would love to take the boys for a saturday so you 2 can spend some alone time with your new little one. Maybe this Saturday...we'll call. Love you guys.
She is so beautiful, Heather! Just in time for Easter! :) How wonderful that you have a little girl now to join your wonderful family.
Love ya,
~Lauren
OHHHH what a beautiful baby girl!!!! I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to hear how everything went and to see more pictures of your angel girl. You are now the proud parents of THREE adorable children-you guys are amazing!!! Love to you all~
OH my gosh I can't believe I missed this post! How exciting! What a precious little girl. She is perfect! I LOVE the name, too. I am so happy that you guys got a little girl to add to your adorable family. Congratulations!
Congrats! She is beautiful!! How exciting! I LOVE the name Adelaide!!!
Post a Comment