Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Really Cute, Free Stuff!!!

I just wanted to let you all know about a really fun giveaway on smitten blog designs that just started today. Just leave a comment on each of the giveaway days that you want to win, and you can pick up some really great holiday prizes. You can also just leave your name without a url if you prefer not to have people to link back to your site, but just make sure you check back in December to see if you won :)

There will be 12 days of holiday giveaways so make sure to check back often to see what other goodies are there for you!! Its super easy, only takes a sec, and the prizes could all make great gifts for others, or yourself. :D

There will also be lots of free new blog layouts on the way too!!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Hooray for free stuff! You girls are the coolest!!

Abbie said...

I did it! I did it! I got my very own Smitten blog template. I love it! Thanks for making beautiful templates for us, Hea and Kate!