Thursday, August 07, 2008

Love at First Sight :D

I know many of you are happily married, but today I hope you'll fall in love all over again ;) Introducing smitten blog designs!!


http://smittenblogdesigns.blogspot.com

My sis-in-law/friend, Kate, and I are very excited to share the blog designs we've created with you all!! We've enjoyed redesigning our family blogs, and thought maybe others would enjoy a new look for their blogs too! :D Oh, did I mention, that the designs in the gallery are all free!!

We're hoping to open a shop soon with even more design options, but we just couldn't wait any longer to share our complimentary designs with our family, close friends and friends-to-be in the blogging world!

Of course, we're dying to hear what you think, and any more designs you'd like to see! :) From the main page you can access our gallery with quick snapshots of each design, as well as links along the side for live previews and instructions for using them :D

I hope you are all well, and I'll post a family update real soon!

11 comments:

Lesley said...

Ooo! I want one! What do I need to do?

Headle said...

Lesley,
You are SO CUTE!!! Thank you SO MUCH!!

Super easy. Go to the smitten homepage, then go the gallery. Click the link under the picture of your favorite template and it will take you to the live preview with instructions for use. Don't hesitate to post any questions here or email me and I'll help you!! I'd be flattered too!!

Liz Johnson said...

FUN!

If/When I download one, can I post where I got it? Is it ok to refer other people to your site?

SO CUTE, HEATHER. Seriously. I am dying from how cute these designs are!

Headle said...

Yea! Thanks Liz! :D Of course, we'd LOVE referrals!! That would be SUPER SWEET of you!! Email me if you'd like help changing your background. I know you have a lot of sidebar elements, and I could make sure you save them all.

(There is a tutorial on the site too, but for my friends and family, I'd love to help you anyway I can).

Lisa said...

Yayyy I'm so glad you got that up and running! You rock at stuff like this!!

Jean said...

YAAAAY!! I'm so glad you've started doing this!! The designs are AMAZING, Heather!! Major kudos to you and Kate! You girls are awesome!! Seriously, they are all really nice-looking! Tim and I are going to have to go through all the complimentary designs - there are so many that I love! (I can't believe those designs are FREE! Hooray!!) :-D

Headle said...

Thank you sooo much!!! Yippee!! We are sooo glad you like them!! :D

If you have any particular color schemes or designs you'd love to see, you can leave a comment, or email me too :)

Tiff said...

YAY! I'm totally plagiarizing as soon as I can get Dave to agree on one he doesn't think is too "girl-y." Or mayber I'll just ignore him and pick the one I like best! Yeah... I'll do that instead.

(silly boys)

Headle said...

Sweet! :D Tiffany-I LOVE your header though, so if you decide there's a design you like and want to keep your current header, let me know and I'll do it for you. :)

My email is headle10@gmail.com :D

Bridget said...

These are so awesome, Heather! I've been wanting to change my background for a while; now I can 'cause there are certainly PLENTY of cute ones to choose from on your site :)In fact, I think choosing is going to be the hardest part.

Headle said...

Thank you SO MUCH Bridget!!! :D You are SO NICE!! Its great hearing from you!!! I love that we can all stay in touch so easily now!