Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Forrest!!!

7 comments:

Megan and Jeremy said...

Happy Birthday Forrest!!! I can't believe he's two already! The only time I saw him was at my brother's wedding reception and he was still just a little guy and now he's all grown up :-) Looks like you had tons of fun with family and cake!

Liz Johnson said...

CUTE!!! Happy Birthday, Forrest!!! Have fun at the beach!

Jean said...

Great pictures!! Happy Birthday, Forrest!!! We love you!

Laura said...

Hi, Heather. This is Laura, Maggie Strebel's (Sanders) sister. She told me that your blog was wonderful and that I should check it out. It is fabulous! Have Maggie give me your email and I will send you permissions to my blog. It was good to see how you are all doing. Happy Birthday to your little one.

hilary w said...

Happy Birthday, Forrest! I love all the pictures you posted. Your kids are just so adorable.

I love your new blog layout, too. It is so original and so festive!

Abbie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! He is such a cutie!

Natalie Francis said...

Happy Birthday Forrest!