Monday, May 12, 2008

This is how we started our weekend :)


P.S. Abbie is two days away from her due date!! Why are they thinking of US?!?! :D

6 comments:

Liz Johnson said...

THOSE WHITES! Man! I can't believe how cool they are. FUN. I'm so glad you guys got to hang out. And I'm so excited for you to hang out some more. :)

Abbie said...

Wait a second, you forgot to tell everyone how much you spoiled us while we stayed with you. You let us sleep in your bed. You made us delicious meals. You took care of Eli while I put my feet up. ETC, ETC, ETC. It was amazing!!!

We love you guys!

Lisa said...

The Whites rock!!! You're right, how thoughtful they are when they have a lot on their own plates. So awesome!

Jean said...

Awww, the Whites are the best!!! That is so incredibly nice!! Yay for fun times with good friends. :-) And great job on that collage, Heather! You rock!

Megan and Jeremy said...

The Whites are too cool! I'm so glad they were able to see you guys on their trip to California :) I too am really liking your new layout and all the fun things you're doing to the photos-way to go Heather!

Phil and Becca said...

Hi Heather, Just wanted to drop you a line and say hi. Your kids are adorable and it looks like you are doing great. Talk to you later
Phil (Becca, and kids)