Look at Forrest?! Isn't he so funny? He got really into the movie! It was a priceless moment to see them enjoying yet another dinosaur day. I just had to capture this for keepsakes' sake :D
As you can tell, I'm learning how to edit photos. Luckily, I've got two adorable little guinea pigs :)
12 comments:
That is awesome. Dinosaurs. I love it. :)
Heather,
That is so great. I have great memories of the land before time. My Grandma had a place in St. George and it was the only movie there so we watched it over and over!
The Land Before Time was an important part of my upbringing! I am so glad you have introduced your boys to Peetrie and Little Foot!
I love the individual posts on the boys! They sound like wonderful little guys, and I love that they are growing into the best of friends! Thanks for sharing!
That is a movie we haven't tried yet, good idea! Dino's are so very cool!!!
PS Forrest does look very serious about his movie :)
What handsome lads! I love all the changes you've made to the blog - your study and practice has really paid off Headle!
Can't wait to see you all really soon. Have a wonderful day.
Love Mom Brown
Heather, I absolutely love your tributes to your sweet boys. You are an amazing Mom and one of the greatest examples I have in my life. I love checking your blog. You guys are such a wonderful family!
I love that movie. We'll have to go check it out. So good.
I love the new layout of your blog. I usually just check everyone's blog on my g-reader, so I missed when you changed it. LOVE IT!! It's so Heather.
P.S. love the scripture. {wink}
Your boys are so beautiful. I love the pictures you captured for these last few posts. I wish I could play with them! I love your blog layout and your picture editing, too. It looks great!
Your blog is so cute! It is fun to see your adorable boys! They are getting so big!
What an adorable photo! They both look so old!! Great job. And hooray for dinosaurs!! That's DEFINITELY one thing that Tim can relate to... he was absolutely obsessed with dinos when he was little! (And he pretty much still is, haha!)
You are such a good photographer..and you are right, you do have some adorable subjects! We'll have to watch that movie with Mason, he LOVES dinosaurs-he just calls them "roars". haha. It's so fun to read your blog!
Heather, the boys are adorable! I love your awesome photography skills! Our family "theme" song growing up was "If we hold on together" from Land before time. My sisters sang it at my wedding breakfast. Lots of great memories of that movie. Glad the boys liked it.
Post a Comment