Monday, May 05, 2008

Sweet Moments with Forrest




I love my little guy. He brings so much joy into my life everyday. His smile warms my heart and brings me happiness. Yesterday, when I went to pick him up from nursery, his leader told me that he had been a little feisty that day. I was so sad for him that he was tired and aunry, but mostly with the idea that we could be entering the terrible twos soon.

He is such a sweet little boy, so helpful, he really does love to share, loves to laugh, loves to take care of little Sydney. So, we're soaking up every single day of his gentle disposition, before his little body grows much more, and he feels too grumpy about it. :) I decided it was time to capture this sweet little boy, in his element, outside in the fresh air.

4 comments:

Liz Johnson said...

You have such good-looking kids!!! They are so cute. I hope Forrest 'skims' the terrible two's as much as possible. :)

Wendi said...

Those flowers are beautiful--what a neat shot with Forrest scooping up the blossoms. Thanks for sharing!

Megan and Jeremy said...

He really does have the sweetest little smile and face! Those are great pictures Heather!!!

Abbie said...

I miss him so much. He IS such a sweet little guy.

I'm totally with you on the terrible twos thing. Eli and Forrest seem to be on the same page with that.