Playing with Airplanes
Dan came home from work yesterday with a couple of extra airplanes left over from a March of Dimes event. Our boys couldn't of been happier and couldn't wait to play with them outside today. Here's what happened:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
How sweet! I love that Drew was willing to keep fixing the plane, and then came up with a great solution with the rocket idea (a little help from mom? :) Looks like a great day on the Peterson porch! Those boys are so adorable together.
I love looking at your blog. You are seriously amazing! You do so many cool things with your boys and I'm always just so impressed with the choices you make in life. You are a GREAT example to me, Heather. Thanks for all you do!
Heather, I laughed so hard during this slideshow! Those boys are so cute and your commentary is just classic! How fun for them to have some new object to occupy their time on those rainy Oregon afternoons. How is Dan doing with his job? I need to call you both soon and see what you've been up to. Miss you and talk to you soon!
Post a Comment