Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Andrew!!
You are 3 years old today!

A few of Drew's favorite things:
Space-Planets, Stars, Galaxies, Comets, Asteroids
Cereal-Captain Crunch Berries
Dinosaurs-Especially the triceratops, brontosaurs, and T-Rex.
Starfall.com-He learned to use a mouse this year and navigates the entire site by himself!
Trains and Cars-Two classics that I'm sure he'll enjoy for many more years to come!
Mozart-He currently enjoys Symphony #40 and the Turkish March the most.
Calvin and Hobbes-Dan reads C&H to the boys everyday, and they eat it up!! :D
Ocean Animals-Whales, Dolphins, Sharks, Sea Horses, Starfish, Fish, Octopus
Green Blanket-Can't go to sleep without it!!

Here's to three wonderful years!! Little Drew--We love you!!! You bring so much joy into our lives everyday. You have such a sweet spirit, and are so polite to others. You are such a good big brother to Forrest too!! Look at you grow!!


14 comments:

Liz Johnson said...

Happy Birthday, Drew!! I hope you have a fantastic day!!!

Sherrie said...

Dear Little Andrew,

Happy Birthday Buddy! I'm so excited to see you later today and give you a great big birthday hug. You are getting to be such a big boy - just have to stop growing for a couple of months, or this grandma will have to start lifting weights in order to pick you up!>!>!>!>!>!>!

See you soon Sweetheart! Again, Happy Birthday!

Love Grandma Brown

Rebecca said...

Andrew,

Hey, buddy! Happy birthday! I hope you get to play with new dinosaur toys and eat yummy cake. Good job sharing your birthday with Aunt Amy, too :)

Love, Aunt Rebecca

Michelle Peterson said...

Andrew! You are getting to be such a big boy! Happy Birthday Drew!
Love, Aunt Michelle

SM in Zone 6 said...

happy birthday Drew.
Hey, do you want to go fishing?
Let me know-Grand PA

Emily Hagen said...

Drew!!! I can't believe you are three already! You are such a good big brother to Forrest. I hope you get some fun dinosaur presents tonight (I like dinosaurs, too). I hope your day was lots of fun. Happy Birthday!

Kirby said...

Happy birthday Andrew! I'm sad that we are not there to celebrate with you. :D

Love Mackenzie and kaitlyn

Megan and Jeremy said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Drew! Those are some great pictures of him Heather :) You can just tell in his face that he is one of the sweetest little boys around (he takes after his momma)

Kate, Josh & Sydney said...

Happy Birthday Drew! Uncle Josh and I loved watching you open your presents tonight. It looks like you loved the trucks and the dinosaur that moves! I hope you had a great day! love you!

love,
Uncle Josh and Aunt Kate

Anonymous said...

I love you drew! Happy birthday! Have fun with that go diego go bubble machine.

Love, Rachel

Qian Jia Ting said...

Happy Birthday, Drew! I can't believe the little guy you've turned into. You've always been a sweetheart but now you've turned into this incredibly smart little boy! You have a great family, little guy, and we miss you guys. Have a great day!!
p.s. Heather, thank you for all your thoughtful comments on my blog. I always feel happier after hearing from you!

The Kammeyers said...

What a great tribute to your sweet son! :) You are wonderful, Heather! I wish we were closer so we could get together with you guys. :)

Wendy said...

What a sweet little boy. I'm sad I only got to peek in on him during our brief visit. I'm in love with his curly hair. Thanks again for lunch. It was perfect!

Jean said...

Awww!! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, LITTLE MAN!!