The Itsy-Bitsy Easter Post
Here's just a couple pictures from Easter. We didn't take many because the boys were both sick and missed church. I ended up staying home with them and Dan covered my Sunday School lesson, as well as teaching his lesson third hour. I'm so lucky to be married to such a stud. So, anyway there are just a few shot of the boys with Grandpa Brown, who came to Easter dinner with us.
Here's just a couple pictures from Easter. We didn't take many because the boys were both sick and missed church. I ended up staying home with them and Dan covered my Sunday School lesson, as well as teaching his lesson third hour. I'm so lucky to be married to such a stud. So, anyway there are just a few shot of the boys with Grandpa Brown, who came to Easter dinner with us.
Grandpa Brown gave the boys little airplanes that fly! Wow, did they LOVE that!!
3 comments:
Fun! Easter is so much fun when you have kids.
See you in a week and a half!!!!
Happy Easter Peterson fam! Sorry to hear your boys were sick though-but how nice of Dan to fill in at church :) Looks like your Dad is loving being close to your boys.
How fun!! I can't wait to do holiday-related things with the Tadpole. :-) I agree with Abbie, Easter will be so fun with kids!
Post a Comment