Monday, March 03, 2008

8 comments:

Liz Johnson said...

THAT IS SO ADORABLE!!! I love that idea!

YOU ROCK! And your boys are very talented. :)

hilary w said...

Go Forrest!

What a great idea...we might just have to try something like that today!

Lisa said...

That's so awesome that Forrest got so into it--that's adorable :)

And creative little slideshow, I must say!

Abbie said...

Once again - you are amazing!! I love the elephants! We are totally doing that tomorrow. It's gonna be cold.

William Qian said...

Love all your teacher stuff. We're just barely into our new place and I'm putting together the play room---you've inspired me in a couple of ways. BTW, random: Remember when we went to the teacher store and I bought that book for making folder games? Ya, remember I was going to finish those so that the kids could use them on the plane to China in 2006? Ya, well, I just found them...in a box. Um, it's 2008 and I've made no progress on them. Can you believe that? Oh well, by 2009 for sure right? I had to laugh :)

Lesley said...

Cool! Now that I have a library card, I'll have to check it out!

D and Brittany Whipple said...

wow, I'm so not surprised you're that creative!!! You're such an awesome mom :)

SM in Zone 6 said...

Heather Rocks