And....we're back!!
Thank you for leaving such sweet comments on our blog!! That was such a fun way to get started in our new place. We just got our internet up and going today so I'll try to get some pictures up as soon as we are finished unpacking and organizing everything (hopefully sooner than later :)
We're doing great! Dan's been busy studying (he amazes me!) and I've been taking care of the boys. I've also been able to spend time with my newest niece (I held her for an hour today and it still wasn't long enough!)
We really love our set-up here. There is a playground close to our place that the boys just adore! We've walked over there almost everyday to play. There is a toddler slide and a bigger slide for preschoolers. Drew learned how to go down the bigger slide by himself, and he was so proud. He kept saying, "Mom, look at me!" It was crazy to realize that he is old enough to do that on his own. I can't believe he'll be 3 years old in April. That just seems so unreal. Forrest is a cutie pie! He loves playing with Andrew and they've turned out to be cute little buds.
Thanks again for checking in with us! We'll be back with another update soon :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm glad the move went well. And I'm glad you got to snuggle with little Sidney. I can't wait to see your new place in APRIL!!!!
Congratulations on your new place! I'm sure that you've been super busy getting everything put together. That is so neat that there is such a good park nearby. I just love it when I can let Mason play outside, and that sounds perfect that they have the two different sizes of slides. I look forward to hearing more after you are settled in!
I love the music on your blog. It reminds me of the good old days when we danced to Sarah Brightman in the middle of the apartment in Brookview. Oh the memories!
I am glad you made the move smoothly! I can't wait to see pictures of your new place with your adorable style!
Post a Comment