Thursday, January 31, 2008


It is time for REAL CHANGE in Washington!!






Inspired by Forrest and Abbie, we wanted to post our "Second that Motion!" to Vote Romney!!

We're tired of the "old boys club" in Washington calling all the shots when it comes to the future of our country!! We passionately believe that Mitt Romney is THE BEST CHOICE for President.

We'll be moving over the next few days, and so this may be our last chance to encourage everyone to VOTE ROMNEY before Super Tuesday!! We've donated to his campaign because we believe that he is the most qualified to solve the unique challenges America is facing and restore hope in our democracy. He is fired up and ready to go...now is our chance to make it happen!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

I loved that speech when I first watched it, and enjoyed hearing it again!

Wendi said...

I love the part about "Hillary Care." We will nervously be awaiting the results from Super Tuesday--Go Mitt!