Friday, January 04, 2008

Holiday Memories with The Petersons!

My birthday was yesterday and both Forrest and Andrew learned how to sing Happy Birthday to me. It was such a special treat to hear their sweet voices.

Thanks to everyone who sent cards, emails and presents. I am so blessed :)

We had a fantastic holiday with everyone here. It was the first time since Park City we were all together. We had so much fun talking, playing games, eating delicious food, going to movies, shopping and just spending time together.

We were grateful that with as busy as Santa is, he still managed to stop by our place. The boys love their new train table set.































6 comments:

The Kammeyers said...

Happy belated birthday, Heather! It looks like your holidays were wonderful. :) You are fantastic! Hope you're enjoying beautiful Portland. :)

Qian Jia Ting said...

I love that train set! And happy birthday to you! I love all the pics, Heather. It is wonderful to stay updated on your sweet family. It would be great to see you one of these days...we'll have to figure out how to arrange that! Love you all!

Megan and Jeremy said...

Love the happy Christmas day pictures! Looks like you all had so much fun together :) And happy birthday to you!!! How sweet to have the boys sing to you-bet it just melted your heart :)
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

All of these pictures are soooo cute! Especially the ones of andrew and forrest's pictures right next to each other! They totally look like brothers!

Lisa said...

Oh those pictures are classic. I especially love the ones of Forrest in front of the food and with his hat on, and of Drew jumping in glee in his little red sleeper. So adorable!!

Abbie said...

SOOOOOO CUTE!!! Thanks for all the pictures! I love them! I especially like the last one of Drew - he is so excited!!

We miss you like crazy!