Christmas Time is here at last!
Our boys are getting so excited for Santa to come! Today I asked Drew what he wanted Santa to bring him. He told me and then asked, "Where's Santa?" I said, "Santa lives at the North Pole, with the elves." He looked around and said, "San-ta...San-ta!" Then he looked up toward the ceiling and continued, "Santa, where are you?" He lifted his hands above his head and said, "I can't reach!" I laughed and said, "That's okay, Santa knows where you live."
How sweet these little boys are.
There are so many special memories that I have growing up about Christmas. Many of you Browns remember the days in Richland when the real Santa came to our family's Christmas Eve parties. That was such a magical event for me. I remember feeling so excited as we sang Christmas carols to welcome him in. Just hearing those jingle bells outside the door and the anticipation of getting my first present. Didn't Grandpa Brown start that? I loved it, and I can't wait to do it with our kids.
If you'd like to share, I'd love to hear about your favorite Christmas tradition.
Merry Christmas! I hope that you enjoy a wonderful holiday season :) We'll be sure to post some Christmas pictures throughout the next few weeks.
3 comments:
That is such a cute picture of Forrest!!
My favorite Christmas tradition is getting our Christmas Eve PJs.
Oh I just love it when Hyrum reads to himself, it is so precious! And it makes the cutest pictures, that is so cool Forrest likes books :) I can't wait to hear about what you guys did for Christmas!!!
I love reading your posts and hearing and seeing the cute things that your boys are doing! I hope that your Christmas was wonderful!
Post a Comment