Dan, Dan he's my man!!!
Well, for those of you sweet friends and family who have been praying for us...thank you!! We can feel your prayers working on our behalf :) Dan took his actuary test on Saturday and did really well! He wasn't able to pass this time around but he had a great experience and knows even better what to expect for next time. I'm so proud of him!! He is working so hard, and for those of you who know Dan, that's an understatement...that boy can WORK!! So, the next sitting is in February. As usual, he's moving forward with faith and diligence! I love you Dan!!
GO COUGS!!
Let the Christmas traditions begin...
Kriste has been making all kinds delicious holiday cookies. I feel like I'm living in a William-Sonoma store! She's made so many different varieties I can't even list them all. Dan has fond memories of
Here's Drew taking Forrest for a sleigh ride around the kitchen! They took turns pushing and riding. I'm not sure if we'll get snow anytime soon but this will work for now...he he he...
Dan, Kate and Josh putting together a Christmas puzzle. Way to go guys!
7 comments:
Good for Dan---we all know he is very smart and works incredibly hard. Keep up the great work! You all look great.
I love how there are BYU fans in every city. But that's a lot in one game--that's awesome!!
Mmmm that wreath looks yummy--I always like those things but have never made one (or even seen a recipe for one...)
I wish we could come have a giant game night with you guys, how fun it would be! Maybe someday ;) Glad you're already enjoying Christmas traditions, it's the best time of year!
And good luck to Dan in February!!!!!
How fun that you guys got to go to the game...and watch the whole thing 'cuz the kids were having fun with Grandma! :) I'm glad that they won. I've had that corn flake wreath before...hmmm..maybe I'll have to try to make it for my boys! :) I love and miss you and wish that we lived on the same street! :)
how fun that you got to go see the cougars! Your family is so cute.
I agree -- Good for Dan. I am so glad he has the support of such a wonderful wife while he works hard! Best of luck with the next test.
What fun traditions you guys have year round! That must be so fun for the boys! (And you and Dan!)
I wish I could be there to celebrate Christmas with you. Any holiday with the Petersons is the greatest holiday of your life. You always do so many fun things. And there is always good food!
Post a Comment