We're looking forward to the holidays...
The last few weeks have been busy. We took advantage of a beautiful day to hold our Peterson family Oktoberfest, (although it was more like Novemberfest :) To start things off, Dan took the boys on a morning nature walk. The boys had a blast with Dan as he taught them about the plants in the area. Dan taught Andrew the characteristics of evergreen trees
We are so excited for the holidays! Its hard to believe that Thanksgiving is this week!! More photos and thoughts to come :)
8 comments:
What a fun event! I want to come next year! As always, What Cute Pictures!
I love Drew's adorable curly locks!! So great. That's so cool that you have family traditions like that--it sounded like a fun day! And can I just say, it's nice to hear of an Oktoberfest that isn't all about drinking!
You guys are so great to celebrate the holidays in style and with fun activities for your boys :) Heather I get so excited for my baby boy to come when I see your two boys playing together and looking happy to be brothers! I am sooooooo excited to have two boys soon!!!
Love ya
Meg
Adorable pictures!! What a fun day -- I can't wait to have fun family bonding with our little one!
Wow! Couldn't be any prouder of this family than I am right now! Lucky to have such beautiful grandkids and such a caring and sweet set of parents for them.
Good Job Headle!
Love Mom
Hey, Heather! This is Kristalyn Barker (now Ford). I have been wondering what ever happened to you...and then I saw a comment that you left on Lauren's blog that mentioned Jenna's blog...and I was just hoping that it was you. Yay...I found you! Your boys are adorable! Isn't the internet great...it helps us stay in contact with people that we love, but may never have seen again!
Heather! How are you?! I'm so glad you found me! Blogging is great, isn't it? :) Anyway, it sounds like you guys are doing great! Your little ones are adorable. That is so exciting! Last time I saw you your oldest was just a baby. So, where are you guys living now? It looked like Oregon to me... :)
P.S. I tagged you on my blog... Check it out! :)
Post a Comment