The Best Halloween Ever!!
We had a wonderful holiday this year! Its hard to describe all the festivities and warm memories we created trick or treating with our boys. To start out with, Grandma Peterson made the cutest Halloween dinner--Mummy sandwiches, Ghost potatoes and spider rolls! It was very delicious and incredibly clever! She decorated the house so creatively with decorations that the kids fell in love with.
We were hoping to see Grandma and Grandpa Brown too, but we understand how busy they are getting set up for Dad's new job here. We are happy that they'll be close and can join in the fun next year. And luckily, we'll be able to see them tonight :)
Dan and I are parents to two of the most adorable trick-or-treaters. Drew dressed up as Frodo and Forrest was a monkey (although we all agreed he looked more like an Ewak). Both babies figured out the art of being polite. Drew said, "Trick or Treat" and "Thank you" to almost everyone. Even Forrest learned how to flash a smile of gratitude when he chose his candy.
It was such an amazing atmosphere. The whole neighborhood transformed into a magical village of lights and excitement. Our boys were so caught up in it that even after we returned home, they both wanted to go back outside for another stroll.
Dan and I set up the flat screen TV for a late night viewing of Harry Potter with the girls. We stayed up late and had a great time hanging out with Kate and Josh too. Drew especially enjoyed his candy (especially the M&Ms and suckers).
We are looking forward to doing this year after year!! :)
4 comments:
How adorable! Your boys are so cute! I'm glad you had a great Halloween. We miss you and wish we could have gone trick-or-treating with you. We're excited to see you guys in April!
What great pictures! Which one of you guys is the photographer? You're shots always looks so professional!
Your boys sure are handsome, too. No big surprise.
I always loved it when the really young kids could say "trick or treat" and "thank you." So cute!!!
Sounds like you had a wonderful, fun Halloween-I just love this holiday! It's so much fun! That's fun Dan's Mom went all out with the decorations, I bet the boys loved it.
I have to say that Drew makes the most PEFECT hobbit! He has just the right hair, oh how I want a curly-haired boy! I always wanted a red head too, so Hyrum's the red head maybe this next one will have the curls :)
Did your parents move to Oregon???
Post a Comment