Here are some fun things we did during the early Summer...
Happy day! Rebecca and Kyle's wedding in May.
Forrest's last day of Kindergarten with his wonderful teacher, Mrs. Lee :)
And our family camping trip to the Spruces:
A Grandma sponsored trip for Addi to the Princess Festival with Aunt Rebecca and cousins Sydney and Taylor:
It was a fun and relaxing summer! We spent most it outside eating otter-pops and playing with our cousins and neighbors. Lazy summer days are so refreshing!



4 comments:
I am so excited to see all the fabulous posts you've put together for me and all the Peterson fans! You always deliver such gorgeous photography.
Those PARTIES! My oh my! I wish I had been invited :) The dolls! I can't believe not only how adorable they turned out, but that each guest got to bring one home to snuggle for keeps! From cupcake toppers, to streamers, and crowns! What incredible festivities.
The muddy buddies! Genius! I am going to start buying my kids Chex just so I can do that next April!!!!!
Also, I did not recognize Andrew in the birthday picture where he is sitting at the kitchen table! What a grown guy! 7!
Thanks for sharing details about your cuties. I miss you!
As usual - hit it out of the park with both pics and narrative. Thanks for sharing sweetheart! Love you all, have a great and fabulous weekend. Mom
Oh man you updated! Yayay! Looks like some fun summer times & birthdays & Star Wars party! You guys are the greatest :)
Ruth and Lily loved Princess Festival, so I'm glad Addi got to go! That Ariel Princess in the upper left was amazing--Disney needs to pick her up! Love these posts.
Post a Comment