Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Andrew turns 7 + Adelaide turns 3

April was a busy month for us!  Adelaide and Andrew had a combined birthday party that kept us busy with preparations.
------

Andrew wanted a Star Wars themed pizza party!  He loved the decorations Dan put together for him!

He was so happy that he got Lego Stars wars toys, Lego Star Wars Wii game, Star Wars book and games from everyone!


Here he is after he blew out his birthday candle.  Its so awesome to see Andrew grow up to be such a great kid! He's such a great example to Forrest and Adelaide.  :)
------

Adelaide wanted to have a ballerina tea party birthday.  I thought it would be fun to make her a ballerina doll and then I thought, hey why not make a tea party doll for all her cute guests too?! She loved every second of it!


Adelaide and Dan's gorgeous sisters with the dolls.
Here's Addi with her birthday doll:

We're happy to have this sweet and sassy little addition to our family!  We've enjoyed three wonderful years looking forward to many more to come. :)

3 comments:

Liz Johnson said...

ADORABLE!! I'm so happy to see pictures of your beautiful family. Happy Birthday to Andrew & Addi!

Mandy said...

How creative and fun. What darling decor. I love their birthday crowns too, how darling. so fun!

Natalie Francis said...

I LOVE her doll! You should post a tutorial :) Glad to see everyone is well. I love hearing how you are all doing.