Saturday, January 07, 2012

addi girl




First of all, thank you sooo much for the birthday wishes!!!!!  You all have no idea how much that meant to me!!!  I loved each and every email, call and Facebook message. It made me feel so special on my birthday. :)

I thought I'd post a few pictures of Addi.  Lately, this little girl has decided that she loves princesses and there's no turning back now, ha ha. :)  She is always wearing either a princess dress or ballerina skirt around the house.  Any efforts to get her to wear pants outside the house to run errands almost always have to include some form of bribery.  I've even resorted to calling her jeans, "princess pants" to convince her. After having two boys, I'm not used to this much pink around...its been a fun change.

Addi got some Disney princess dolls for Christmas which she carries around everywhere but she'll even play princess with the Playmobil.  She picked out the two princesses we have in a sea of pirates and knights. She always pretends that the princess with the crown is Rapunzel and puts her on the tower of the castle and exclaims, "Rapun-zel let down your ha-ir!" just like the movie.

Addi has a couple of funny phrases which she uses when she wants us to play with her.  Her favorite lately is (after pulling us to where she is playing and patting the ground next to her), "pwease sit d-ow-n!"  She wants us to sit down next to her and give her our undivided attention...its so funny and cute!

She also calls Sleeping Beauty, "Sleeping Bootie" and it cracks me up every single time.

I'm sure this is just the beginning of many more princess adventures to come... :)

5 comments:

Liz Johnson said...

She is SO cute! And I love how she's playing with that castle. Adorable.

Lisa said...

She is so adorable!! I can't believe how big she's gotten :)

Metta said...

Hea, I totally missed your birthday. I'm so sorry :-( Even though it's belated, I wish you the best and the brightest of everything this year! I think that having young kiddos makes a woman hip and happening, and you are all of the above. XOXO

Jean said...

Awww, she's SO cute!!! I love Sleeping Bootie, hahaha!

Arianne said...

So cute! Isn't it funny how they start to have wardrobe opinions so young?! Sorry I missed your b-day, I hope it was great! Happy Birthday! Hope all is going well for you guys!