Christmas Morning
Christmas Eve and Christmas day.
We have had a relaxing Holiday break. We went over to Petersons for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day dinner. Kriste did such an incredible job with everything! The food was incredible and she always had such cute activities planned for the kids. It was nice having all the Petersons together again. The kids had so much fun playing with their cousins and putting on a Nativity. Forrest and Syd were Joseph and Mary. They were so cute and came out holding hands together. Andrew was a shepherd while Taylor and Addi were angels. Beckham was so sweet as Baby Jesus. It was awesome to see the kids play together with their cousins throughout the break. And Dan's sisters are hilarious and fun to spend time with. Tom and Kriste were generous providing such amazing food and an atmosphere of love! They totally surprised me and bought me a Kitchen Aid for Christmas--I was so happy and surprised! I can't even tell you how long I've dreamed of having one. I'm so so grateful!
We also had a chance to video chat with my parents and my sister, Rachelle, on Christmas day as well! It was so much fun to see them and the kids got so excited.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I can't even tell you how much I'm looking forward to the New Year. I have SO many resolutions! :) I don't feel overwhelmed though, I feel so excited! I am craving a fresh start, I'm excited to move forward with my goals...one of which is blogging more! :)
|
2 comments:
Wow, what a spectacular Christmas!!! You guys really do holidays SO well!! I need to take notes, haha! And hooray for getting a new mixer! Tim uses ours ALL the time to make cookies. We love it!!
Yay, you are back on the blogging bandwagon! (I have yet to find my way back). I adore the Nativity scene picture. It really was the BEST Christmas!
Post a Comment