Friday, November 04, 2011

Fall: A Photo Essay


View of Mt. Timp from the pumpkin patch we went to.
Hi everyone! :)  Do you remember me?  Ha ha...ok, so its been a while since I've posted but before you start throwing eggs at me, let me tell you that its been bu-sy around here. We moved to Provo, got the kids settled in their school routine, and battled some Autumn illness...not to mention, Dan has been activity interviewing for jobs and studying in his free time.  I thought I'd just do a big Fall picture update to share some of the fun things we've done (when the kids and I weren't sick--gotta love the start of school).

Dan's Mom took us up to Sundance and was so nice to watch Andrew and Addi while Forrest braved the ski lift ride with us.
 

The boys started school!  Forrest loooooves Kindergarten!  He is always so excited to go each morning.  His teacher is amazing and so patient and encouraging with him.  Andrew is loving First grade too!  Andrew struggled a little socially last year because most of the kids in his class were quite a bit older but this year he is exclusively with other first graders and is thriving socially.  It is such a relief to see him enjoying great friendships!  It makes a world of difference and we are definitely grateful!

Forrest on his first day of Kindergarten.
The boys also loved going to their first Fall school carnival.  Addi's favorite part was the snowcone.

Its been such a morale booster to see the leaves change color and enjoy the beauties of Fall.  It really is a season of gratitude.  I'm so grateful for the little blessings I'm given each day! :)







Addi doing some toy-scouting for Santa Clause.
The kids love this toy store Grandma showed us!
Dan's parents invited us to join them for an outing the a local pumpkin patch.  It was a welcome relief after a few weeks of being sick.  We absolutely loved being there with the whole family!









And one of our favorite events of the last few months was Michelle's wedding!  I'm kicking myself because the day was so fun and festive, I only took a few pictures.  I'm hoping Michelle will send some over to me :)



Well, thanks for checking in with us!  I hope to be posting more often so I'll try to get some more pictures and stories posted soon!!! We really are so grateful for your love and friendship.  :)

Forrest, Adelaide and Andrew--our three little musketeers.


5 comments:

Arianne said...

So fun to see all your Fall pictures! The kids look so cute, and so grown up!

Liz Johnson said...

Your kids are so adorable! And you always take such lovely pictures!

Also, YOU MOVED TO PROVO?!?!?! This is fabulous news, because now I will hopefully see you next time I go out!! I need an update on you, Miss Hea.

Wendi said...

Your photos are so gorgeous Heather! And your kids are so stinking cute. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Is Provo a permanent move or a temporary one? Either way, how fun!

Jean said...

Heather, your pictures are STUNNING!!! Wow!!! We need to get these in a magazine!!! It was so great to see you the other week, and I love seeing all these photo updates!! :-)

J&C Hale family said...

Sounds like quite the variety of busy. Good luck with it all! Fall is so pretty!