Last weekend, we had the chance to head over to my Mom and Dads' house for a little R&R. The boys absolutely love being over there! Forrest took special interest in my Dad's latest project of building a chicken coop. He wanted to be right by my Dad's side as he prepared things for the chickens. My Dad was so sweet to include Forrest and show him the ins and outs of the construction. My Dad was so cute with the kids! He sat on the floor in their living room and played with the kids for quite a while. I'm so grateful for my parents' genuine love and interest in our family. They really extend themselves to include us whenever they can.
Thanks again Mom and Dad for inviting us over and helping so much with the kids! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Your parents have chickens?!! COOL.
Aww!! What a fun time. There are few things more precious than children interacting and having fun with their grandparents, I think!! (It's like both parts of your family - your parents and now your children - coming together, I guess!)
I always fall in love with your photographs. Those colors!
Your boys look like your dad a little, don't they?
What a fun get-away! Grandparent time is so special for everybody involved.
Aw, I love your parents! What a great time! I'm so happy you get to live close! Now we just need to move close too:)
Post a Comment