our sleeping bebe.
Saturday, the rain was drizzling on and off all morning. Dan suggested we all get out for some fresh air and a good stretch of the legs. We ended up walking almost six miles altogether! We got half way towards Target and Dan suggested that we just go for it, so we did :)
I feel like I should say we were walking towards a waterfall, ha ha ha :P
The trail we took along the back roads is actually really pretty at certain places, and when the sun came out...wow, it was beautiful. The vibrant green grass and tall evergreen trees were just glimmering in the sunlight...
The boys took turns walking on the way there. Addi rode in her backpack. And we bought another umbrella stroller for the way home so both boys could just enjoy the scenery and the free ride :) It was one of those spontaneous trips that became so fun and memorable. It brought back memories of the long walks Dan and I used to take together before we had kids.
On the way home, we stopped and got lunch at a favorite Mexican restaurant in town, Juan Colorados. Fresh fajitas never tasted soooo good!!! :)
*********
we're so glad when daddy comes home.
This was the sight today not more than two minutes after Dan stepped in the door after work.
Days never to be forgotten...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Oh, those eyelashes! So beautiful!
You're an incredible photographer, Heather. Wow.
What a sweet day :) I love things like that.
Those are such beautiful pictures! And what a wonderful day. I'm glad you have it documented so beautifully.
Six miles! That's awesome! I think Target is just as wonderful as a waterfall.
Aw, you and Dan and the long walks. Remember when I would tag along on your alone time. You two are the best!
Some of my favorite pictures yet! I remember those days when I was little and my Dad came home. The "dog pile" and wrestling with my dad! Memories of a lifetime!
I still need to hear about this camera of yours! Your pictures are so good!!!
It's fun to see Dan playing with the boys. I sometimes forget to include Jason in the blog. It's always pictures of the girls. It's fun to see Dad, too.
Aw, what a fun time!! You take the most AMAZING pictures!!
Post a Comment