
Thank you Daddy for being so sweet with me! Thank you for holding me, dancing with me and letting me pull your glasses off every time you get close to me! I love you Daddy!!!

Thanks Dad! We had so much fun picking out a Christmas tree with you! Its one of our favorite Christmas traditions. You always make us feel like such big boys by letting us have a turn sawing the tree. We love spending time with you!

We love playing games and making set ups with you too! You always know how to make us laugh! You are so fun to cuddle up and read Calvin and Hobbes with. We can tell you love us by all the time you take listening to us, playing with us, pretending with us and going on walks with us.

I am one lucky little lady! I love being your little girl!

You are an awesome Dad! You teach me so many cool things!

When you come home from work everyday, we can't help but run to the door! You make us soooo happy!
Daddy, we love you! We adore you almost as much as Mommy does. But, no one adores you as much as mommy does!!! We hope you have a wonderful birthday :)
Love,
Andrew, Forrest and Adelaide
14 comments:
Happy Birthday, Dan!!! I LOVE these pictures--you really have the CUTEST kids! Little Adelaide is growing up so fast!
Happy Birthday Dan! I have to agree with Lisa your kids are sooooo cute!
Dear Dan,
I can say, as an unbiased observer, that you are one of the best dads and husbands I have had the pleasure of knowing. Thank you make our grandchildren and daughter so happy. Keep up the good work! Have a very happy birthday and we hope to see you all this week!
Love, Mom Brown
Happy birthday big bro! Hope you have a great day--those are some adorable kids you have! And they are really good at typing. :)
Happy Birthday, Dan!! You are a lucky guy to have three adorable kids and such an amazing and beautiful wife!!! I hope this year is your best yet!
Happy Birthday Dan! I look forward to seeing you soon!
Thanks for making my sister, nephews and niece so happy!
You are a great guy and a awesome addition to our family!
Love Rachelle
Happy Birthday, Dan! We all miss and love you! Have fun with those precious little ones that adore you! You have always been a great example to us girls and watching your family grow is the best! Happy B-day!
Happy Birthday Dan! Have fun with your little kiddies. I hope we can come see you again soon!
love, rachel
Hey Dan!
Thanks for being an awesome big brother, I'm so glad I got to spend some time with you and your family over Halloween weekend. Happy Birthday! Love you!
Love, Michelle
What a beautiful post! I love seeing the pictures of your babies, and seeing what an amazing and loving daddy they have, made this post even better! Happy Birthday Dan, you are a very blessed and lucky husband and father! Heather, your posts always make me smile! Happy Holidays to your family! We are thinking of your mom and sister daily!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN THE MAN!!! We love you too!
(cutest post EVER!!)
Awww...how sweet! Your little family makes me so happy!!! Happy Birthday Dan, I have a feeling you'll be deservedly spoiled :)
Happy Birthday, Dan! I know I'm a little late in saying it, but it's never too late to tell you what a wonderful brother you are. I can't think of anyone more kind...it's no wonder those kids of yours adore you! I only wish we lived closer to you so that we could spend more time together. I hope your birthday was great because you sure deserve it!
That's a sweet pose from your wedding photos of you looking at Dan. I love how you could use it for this adorable post.
My family is planning on heading to the Oregon Coast the third week of July. Jason has to still get things worked out at his job to know if he can get time off in July, but hopefully we'll be headed your direction this summer!
Post a Comment