Its about time!!! We've spent TOO MANY hours INSIDE over the last few weeks!! Its been a wee bit chilly lately, and the boys and I were starting to go a little loopy being inside so much! When lo and behold, we were rescued with a BEAUTIFUL sunny Saturday!!! WAHOO!!
Dan and I took the boys to the city park across the street. This park is gorgeous!! Our first stop was the baseball fields where the boys were captivated with the little league baseball games going on.
Dan and I took the boys to the city park across the street. This park is gorgeous!! Our first stop was the baseball fields where the boys were captivated with the little league baseball games going on.
Dan started playing ball with Drew and Forrest, and literally within seconds, little guys from all over the playground joined in for a mini-game.
Drew did pretty well keeping up with the older kids.
10 comments:
WOOHOO!! Hooray for sunshine and spring! It's almost MAY... shouldn't the weather be more like this all the time!??! It's amazing what a little bit of the outdoors can do for the psyche. I'm so glad you guys got to go out!
There is nothing cuter than a boy playing baseball with his dad! I loved reading this entry!
Oh how I love sunny days! That picture of you and Forrest on the slide is so cute!!! He is looking so grown up. Glad you guys had such a fun day as a family :)
Oh my goodness, I absolutely LOVE the new blog layout! It's adorable, and so very Heather. :) Cute pictures! I'm glad you guys were able to enjoy some good weather.
I also love this layout. Very cool. Hurray for good weather! I only wish we could keep ours--it keeps going away!
Adorable post. :)
Yay, how fun!!! Sounds like a great time! I love that a bunch of other little kids joined in the game! Way to go, Dan!
Heather, I am IN LOVE with your new blog layout! So adorable! You are such a sweet mom and person. Thanks for your comment about my dance concert.
Hooray for spring! To me, little league just screams spring. It looks like you guys had a great day!
You guys get the BEST pictures! I'm so impressed! They're so awesome, you guys are so cute! Where'd you get this awesome background, too? I love it!
How fun!! I wish we could have joined in the game you with. Your boys are so cute!
Post a Comment