One of the highlights of the Fall last year was Andrew's Halloween party. We had a giant calender on our wall and Andrew declared October 12th a holiday and planned for several weeks to host a Halloween party for his little cousins. He took charge of the whole event. He and I would scour Pinterest as soon as he got home from school and he would write down all the activities, decorations and food that he liked. It was so cute to see him get so excited! As soon as the family arrived, he got right to work! He directed the games, distributed the candy to his cousins and ran the show. He did a great job and I'm so glad I was able to catch a couple of photos. I didn't get many pictures though, we were having too much fun! :)
***
We went to the pumpkin patch with the Petersons. The kids loved wearing their costumes and spending the day outside in the crisp Fall air with their cousins.
The kids and I did a few fun October treats together too! :)
***
The boys loved their costume parade at school. Their teachers were so festive too!
***
Halloween Night at Grandma's House is the BEST! The kids absolutely adore all of Grandma Peterson's traditions! Her spider rolls, ghost potatoes and mummie dogs rank among the highest things on the kids' "food list."
Daddy shows off the princess.
****
One afternoon the kids were going stir crazy inside. Dan had the perfect solution. Rake + Pile of leaves= a whole afternoon of fun!
I love my family! :)
Air Time!
Yes, you are that cute!
Ninja moves!
Please don't grow up....ever!
Its the little things in life!
And Fall comes and goes so quickly!

No comments:
Post a Comment