Did you take those pictures? The first one of Drew has professional-looking lighting and stuff. Watch out ladies -- these are good looking little Petersons!
Why is Forrest the cutest baby ever?! Our baby is going to have some tough competition! I miss them (and you guys) so much! You should try to come out with Mom in February when I have the baby--that would be so much fun!
Drew is really looking all grown up, he is looking like a toddler now :) And I can tell how gorgeous the weather is over there in Portland-I'm so glad you guys are enjoying the fall weather, it is the BEST.
4 comments:
How HANDSOME!
Did you take those pictures? The first one of Drew has professional-looking lighting and stuff. Watch out ladies -- these are good looking little Petersons!
Wow and matching sweaters! Love it :)
Why is Forrest the cutest baby ever?! Our baby is going to have some tough competition! I miss them (and you guys) so much! You should try to come out with Mom in February when I have the baby--that would be so much fun!
Drew is really looking all grown up, he is looking like a toddler now :) And I can tell how gorgeous the weather is over there in Portland-I'm so glad you guys are enjoying the fall weather, it is the BEST.
Post a Comment