Here's Drew enjoying the sweet baby chicks at Lee Farms. Grandma and Amy took us there to enjoy some Fall festivities. He loved these little chicks!! He kept asking to see them again and again.
I agree. Truly beautiful children. Precious pictures. I can't believe I knew little Drew as a BABY and now look at him!! So handsome, just like little brother. Miss you tons!
Sorry, I was pretty busy when I posted the pics and never wrote the details out. I'll try to put some explanations on soon. Drew is looking at some baby chicks at Lee Farms.
Thank you so much for checking out our blog! :) I love hearing from all of you!
5 comments:
Heather, your boys are just tooooooo adorable. They seem like such sweethearts.
All such cute fall photos! What is Drew touching in the barrel? A bird?
I agree. Truly beautiful children. Precious pictures. I can't believe I knew little Drew as a BABY and now look at him!! So handsome, just like little brother. Miss you tons!
Sorry, I was pretty busy when I posted the pics and never wrote the details out. I'll try to put some explanations on soon. Drew is looking at some baby chicks at Lee Farms.
Thank you so much for checking out our blog! :) I love hearing from all of you!
What a sweet little guy! I can't believe how big he is. Who is taking your pictures? They're great!
Post a Comment