Sunday, September 09, 2007

Are a Thousand Words Worth a Picture?

Sorry to all you faithful friends who have been checking our blog only to find no recent pictures (especially considering all the changes we've had over the last month). We've encountered some technical difficulties with our camera but hopefully we'll be able to figure out a solution soon.

In the meantime, I'll have to dust off my brain and actually write a blog entry. :)

We are doing great!! We LOVE being here with the Petersons!! We are having such a great time with Dan's family! Dan is busy studying for his first actuary exam and researching the professional field.

I am having a blast with Dan's mom during the day. She is so much fun to talk to and we laugh a lot at the sweet moments the boys bring to us.
Its wonderful having someone right there to share the cute things the boys do during the day. She helps me so much and our boys adore her too.

One of my favorite times of the day is when Amy and Rachel (Dan's sisters) come home from school. They are so cute with the boys and help out a lot with watching them. Amy is sweet enough to let me help her out with her homework. I just have this teacher girl in me that has been missing those fun autumn school days! She is sweet to let me sit with her and help out where I can. : )

We are enjoying the beautiful Northwest atmosphere here. The gorgeous evergreen trees and cooler weather are very refreshing. Dan, the boys and I took a day with the girls and went to the Oregon Coast. It was awesome! Drew and I ran along the beach and we loved every second of it.

Well that's the update. We love and miss all of you and would love to hear from you when you have a second. Talk to you later!

4 comments:

Lesley said...

Yeah! Sounds like you guys are having lots of fun!

So, what are all these changes going on that you mentioned?

Lesley Larson

hilary w said...

Hi Heather! I loved reading your post and I am so glad that things are going well! I was shocked to hear you guys moved to Oregon! What an adventure. We miss you here! Hope to hear more details soon!

Headle said...

OH thank you so much for checking up on us!! :) We moved to Oregon because Dan is studying to become an actuary. In the meantime we are SO BLESSED to be staying with his family. Please email me anytime! I would LOVE to hear from you!!

Qian Jia Ting said...

Yeah!!! I have SO missed you and your blog!!!! Glad you're back! So, what did I miss? Dan is going to be an actuary? Wow! What else is new? Please email me when you have a chance. We love you guys!