Thursday, July 19, 2007



Look who's one! Happy Birthday Forrest!

Our new Swiss family tradition is birthday fondue...thanks to Dan's expertise! :) Yummy!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jean said...

Happy Birthday to Forrest! What a great idea -- birthday fondue! I love it!! We miss you all!!

Qian Jia Ting said...

Hey Heather!

Oh...my..gosh...Your family is so cute! I can't believe how much Andrew has changed and grown up. Forrest is so sweet :)

Lesley said...

I would LOVE some of Forrest's birthday fondue! Looks like you had all the best stuff to dip!

Abbie said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe he's one. He is so adorable. Dan and Hea, you make cute little boys!

And, I love all the new pictures! It looks like your having a great summer. I wish we were there to play in the sun with you. But September isn't too far away. Midway, here we come!!!

Megan and Jeremy said...

What a fun tradition to start :) I love traditions! I can't believe Forrest is already one, time sure flys by. He is looking more and more handsome with each picture. Looks like you're having a happy summer!