HOW CUTE!!! I can't believe my eyes! Your boys are so ridiculously cute! The bubble picture is great! Drew is so big. Thank you so much for sharing the Peterson family moments with us. We miss you four so much.
I love, love, love this picture of Drew! He is such a cutie (in pictures AND in person) THANK YOU a billion times for coming to the reception on Friday :) It was SO GOOD to see you but when we were driving back that night I told Jeremy that it just wasn't long enough, I wish we could have hung out lots longer. And thanks for letting me hold Forrest-what a smile the kid has! Love you guys!!! Meg
3 comments:
HOW CUTE!!! I can't believe my eyes! Your boys are so ridiculously cute! The bubble picture is great! Drew is so big. Thank you so much for sharing the Peterson family moments with us. We miss you four so much.
Love! Love! Love!
(move to Dallas)
I love, love, love this picture of Drew! He is such a cutie (in pictures AND in person) THANK YOU a billion times for coming to the reception on Friday :) It was SO GOOD to see you but when we were driving back that night I told Jeremy that it just wasn't long enough, I wish we could have hung out lots longer. And thanks for letting me hold Forrest-what a smile the kid has!
Love you guys!!!
Meg
He appears to be a bit inebriated. Like dumbo after the clowns spill the booze in his bucket.
Pink elephants...pink elephants...
Post a Comment