Drew is amazing us with his vocabulary. Just while we played with this modeling clay (lower picture), he was saying, "starfish, octopus, water, duck and whale." It's so exciting to see what a sponge of learning he is. He loves talking to us and we love listening to him. He's becoming more and more of a little boy everyday. These boys are growing up too fast!!
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Drew is amazing us with his vocabulary. Just while we played with this modeling clay (lower picture), he was saying, "starfish, octopus, water, duck and whale." It's so exciting to see what a sponge of learning he is. He loves talking to us and we love listening to him. He's becoming more and more of a little boy everyday. These boys are growing up too fast!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Okay, I think I might need to print a copy of that top picture. He is so cute! He looks like he's going to 3form with dad for the day.
What a smart kid! I can't believe he's saying those kinds of words, I bet that is just amazing to hear from your little guy!
Post a Comment