Forrest is also a mover and shaker. He's become very good at rolling over. He's so fast, in fact, that if you leave the room for a minute and come back, you'll find him along the side of the wall or against the couch. We have to keep a careful eye on that little bugger. He's anxious to get up and play with his older brother. It won't be long before I'm chasing them both around.
One of the sweetest developments in our family is watching Drew and Forrest laughing together. They are already starting to make each other laugh. Andrew plays peek-a-boo and Forrest starts laughing, which in turn cracks Andrew up and soon we have ourselves a full-on gigglefest. Dan and I love spying on them during these little episodes. We can't say enough how much we treasure these two little cuties.
Dan has been with 3form now for almost a year and loves it. He is working very hard on his accounts. He goes to work very early in the morning to get a head start on the day. He was just given a big account with a company back east and is excited to really help his company grow. Please feel free to check out their website to see the innovative plastics they sell. Here is the web address to their website: www.3-form.com
He is learning a lot about project management and brings a lot of his own creative problem solving strategies into his work each day. We are very grateful for the unique opportunity he has been given to work in such a dynamic company. And even though the boys and I are incredibly thankful that he works so hard for us everyday, we've got to admit, our favorite time of the day is when Dan comes home. He walks through the door, puts his arms out for big hugs and exclaims, "Daddy's home!" Drew goes crazy and jumps up and down and giggles with excitement. Forrest and I are also all smiles when we can enjoy the evenings together as a family.
I am staying busy each day taking care of everyone. Dan and I recently got gym passes so it's been fun for me to go jogging as well. I do love my running. I'm also enjoying my calling as a relief society teacher. It is such a good social outlet for me as well and I'm getting to know the other sisters in my ward a little better each week.
Well, that's the latest with us. Thanks for all you do to support us, encourage us and inspire us. Dan and I are in constant awe at the amazing group of friends and family that we have. Keep those blog updates coming!! We love seeing the beautiful pictures and fun updates you've been posting. We love you all!!
1 comment:
I know what you mean about your favorite time of day, Jeremy gets home at 5 so around 4 o'clock I start getting so excited, I feel like a little kid =] Hyrum doesn't quite understand yet but I try to get him all riled up too! Husbands and Dads are the BEST =]
Post a Comment