Monday, November 06, 2006




Here's an inside look at some of the sweet moments I experience "everyday" with our boys. Forrest is dazzling us with his smile and Drew is starting to build towers with his mega blocks. These two never cease to surprise us with their endless amounts of energy. We love these two baby boys more than we could ever express! They are our pride and joy.

3 comments:

Abbie said...

Oh my, you have the cutest little boys I ever seen! I can't believe how big they are getting.

We love you and miss you!

Jenna and Jarett said...

It was a blast looking at your blog--I'm so excited you decided to start one! Andrew and Forrest are so darn adorable I can hardly stand it! Those Calvin and Hobbes costumes are so clever! And Heather, you look beautiful, as always. Did you cut your hair? I love it! Jarett and I miss you, Dan, and the boys so much. Keep those pictures and updates coming. And don't worry, I've vowed to start our blog by the end of this month, so stay tuned.

I love you so much!
Jenna

Megan and Jeremy said...

Heather!
Oh how glad am I that you sent this email today =] I really wanted to see pictures of you guys and hear what is going on! Drew is soooooooooo big Heather, I mean of course he would look bigger and older than when I saw him last but it's just crazy anyway! And Forrest is soo adorable, I loved the picture of his face up close, such a doll. And I agree with Jenna on the Calvin and Hobbes costumes, that is the cutest idea I've heard of. We wish we could be closer and see you guys-we miss you!!!
Love ya
Megan
(we just got a blog too, it's shakespearshuffle)